What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect your personal information (and that of your travel companions) that is provided to us either directly by you, your employer, or your travel sponsor, as applicable, in order to provide you with the products and services you have requested. In most cases, it consists of your full legal name, address, email address, phone numbers, and credit card information. We may also collect your employer or sponsor’s name, passport number, driver’s license or other government-issued identification number, date of birth, gender, arrival and departure locations and times, airline, hotel or car rental frequent loyalty numbers, seat preferences, known traveler and global entry number, and other related travel information.
Information We May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may also use IP addresses to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our website’s Terms and Conditions, or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our website, or other users.
How Do We Use Preference Based Advertising, Analytics, and Services?
We do not currently share your information that we collect for preference-based advertising purposes and we do not currently have any plans to do so.
Who Do We Share Your Information with and Why?
- Travel Suppliers: We share your personal information as necessary with airlines, cruise lines, hotels, car rental companies, and other providers for whose services you have requested our assistance. We enter this information in the Global Distribution System (GDS), which passes it on to the travel suppliers.
- Email Communications: We may share your email contact information with our partners to assist with marketing our products and services. You may unsubscribe from receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of any marketing emails. However, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications in connection with the products or services you have purchased.
- Transfer of Assets: We do not sell or lease personal information or provide a list of our customers to third parties. However, if another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Other Sharing: We may also share your information to protect and defend our rights and property.
Your California Privacy Rights
- List of Third Parties: If you are a resident of the State of California, you may obtain a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes, if any. You may request the information in writing at moc.levartcba@ycavirp.
- Corrections: If wish to make corrections to any personal information you have provided, contact us at moc.levartowteuneva@ofni.
- Do Not Track Disclosures: We do not take any particular action based on browser based Do Not Track (DNT) Notices; nor do we track your use of other websites.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Avenue Two Travel web site as well as web sites hosted by Avenue Two Travel may contain links to third-party web sites or resources. These linked sites are not under the control of Avenue Two Travel, and Avenue Two Travel is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Avenue Two Travel is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply a referral to or an endorsement of the linked site by Avenue Two Travel.
Disclaimer Regarding Third Party Sites
Avenue Two Travel makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any third party goods, services or products or any third party web site, which you may access through this site or through a web site hosted by Avenue Two Travel. When you access a non-Avenue Two Travel site, you understand and acknowledge that it is independent from Avenue Two Travel and Avenue Two Travel has no control over or responsibility for content on or the availability of that web site. You further acknowledge and agree that Avenue Two Travel shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods, services or products available on or through any such non Avenue Two Travel web site or resource.