Cuba: A Cultural Odyssey
12 nights – Cuba: A Cultural Odyssey
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey when you explore Cuba as part of Tauck’s People-to-People educational exchange programme. Traverse the length of the island, meeting and conversing with local students, teachers and community leaders. Enjoy complete cultural immersion and experience Cuban daily life by learning about the country through the eyes of its people.
The Tauck Mission is to “create authentic, enriching travel experiences that enhance people’s lives by broadening their knowledge and fulfilling their dreams.” Each vacation is a refined mix of culture and entertainment, sightseeing and leisure, camaraderie and privacy. Guests’ expectations are routinely exceeded, creating a remarkably loyal clientele who are enriched, indulged and inspired by their travels with Tauck. Each year, Tauck brings guests to some 70 countries and all seven continents, and over 50% of Tauck travelers are repeat guests.
- Charter flights from Miami to Havana and Holguín to Miami
- Unique experiences fostering meaningful cultural connections with Cuban families, artists, educators and others
- Stops in Havana, San Francisco de Paula, Santa Clara, Cayo Ensenachos, Remedios, Caibarién, Camagüey, Holguín, Velasco and Gibara
- A dedicated Tauck Director and experienced local Cuban guides, fluent in English and Spanish
- All tips to guides, hotel and restaurant staff, as well as admission fees and departure tax
Offer Valid From March 5, 2016 through December 25, 2017